środa, 2 listopada 2016

Every story has the end.

Hi.. that's a bit awkward writing any thing here.
I just deleted my Facebook, blocked my Instagram and gave up on snapchat, literally I can say I just gave up on my social life. 

On all of those I had many people that were watching, commenting; the funny feeling that you are not alone in the cyber world. But I just had enough, enough of uploading pictures and pretending I am so happy in life, enough of being judged after anything I post. I got to the point in life where I just don't know which direction I should take. I began to be afraid about anything. 

Which direction should I go? I have no idea. But one thing I know - there needs to be a place where I can write it all off my chest. 

There might be a 1 person that will even read this, but it doesn't matter. Because all I just did is run away from the crowd. I'm looking for peace and understanding, and maybe the only way is to find that out my self. 

Just smile. We are still alive, and the fight is not finished yet.

1 komentarz:

instagram