czwartek, 3 listopada 2016

Constant fight

You know guys..I spoke to few people in the last couple of day. Older smarted, that have lived life way longer than me, I know how to listen as well as I know how to ask..
All they all tell me runs around 'you need to happy' to 'at your age you should not stress'. 


Now its just stuck in my head, maybe I took to much on my shoulders? Maybe once again I do think to much? What if the life is really simple and I just make it more complicated for my self?


I realised one thing ; the moment I started following and running after money was the moment when my life finished. That was the key moment to getting frustrated and stressed. Sometimes less is better as you get to appreciate it more, while if you have a lot you always seek more.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

instagram